Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we are placing the November 2020 festival on hold.
We are monitoring the situation as it progresses
and the final decision will be made in July whether
or not to hold the event and in what capacity.
Important: Our intention is not to create fear on the
current state of the Coronavirus in New York City,
but to inform our festival community of a potential
cancellation if the virus continues to spread. We would
not want for anyone to commit to travel expenses
without full knowledge of our current position.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
November 13, 14 & 15 / 2020.